Covid 19 Departmental Guideline
Covid 19 Departmental Guideline
A Covid Safe guest journey throughout your holiday experience
The Portes LIthos Luxury Resort values the health and safety of our guests and employees, so we have undertaken, and developed strict hygiene protocol and regulations in order to create a healthy and safe environment. Starting from check in, and the entire duration of your stay, guests will be welcomed by trained staff using appropriate equipment and following all mandatory protocols. We would appreciate guests to comply with all COVID 19 health regulations according to protocols applied by the World Health Organization. The following measures have been implemented for the safety of all guests and employees.
- We have created an additional front desk waiting area dedicated to new arrivals
- Where possible contactless service
- Physical and social distancing with floor signs, as per covid protocols
- Two-way systems to control traffic in order to avoid guests bumping one to another
- Polycarbonate shields installation between guests and associates while providing services
- Check-in time 15:00. Contactless temperature will be taken upon arrival
- PPE – such as masks and gloves – available in room upon request during check-in
- Guests are required to maintain distances as applied by the signage.
- Check in will be provided with safe distancing by staff wearing PPE, masks, and gloves will be changed regularly
- Staff will frequently deep cleanse and disinfect all equipment in reception including room cards, POS and high touch surfaces.
- Regular sanitation of door handles, surfaces, and buttons
- Hands free sanitization stations will be available.
- Check-out time 11:00
- Bill settlement preferably to be made in advance following all social distancing measures
- Sanitization stations available for guest use are placed in various areas for disinfection.
- Public areas will undergo rigorous disinfections with attention to high contact areas.
- Social distancing will be applied in all areas for guest and staff safety.
- Areas will be operated at reduced capacity to ensure social distancing.
- The boutique and shops will operate with social distancing applied and PPE.
- Guests are requested to use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of public toilets.
- Guests are required to observe and follow elevator guidelines, and not exceed the permitted persons allowed according to protocols
- Airy spaces, with fresh air circulating in all indoor spaces
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- During all meal’s food will be displayed on a buffet, strictly served by staff
- All food will be served to guests by staff wearing appropriate PPE.
- Menus will be adjusted to accommodate and increase options to provide cooked food rather than raw.
- Space between each table for safe distancing as per protocol guidelines
- Hard copy catalogues-menus to diners in the restaurant and other F&B outlets will be sanitized prior each presentation ( single use catalogues also available on requested )
- Bar counters and service stations will serve guests, social distancing is demanded
- Guests are required to sanitize their hands before and after leaving the restaurant.
- Only one family per table to dine on one time.
- Restaurants will be operating on reduced capacity to ensure social distancing.
- Limited entrance and set dinning times will apply to ensure social distancing.
- Frequent disinfection on all surfaces after and between each reservation.
- Restaurant will be deep cleaned and disinfected every night.
- Hand sanitizers will be located for guests use in all areas, and disinfectant wipes available for personal items.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization of all kitchen utensils with approved cleaning products and disinfections.
- Employees will wear gloves and masks for indoor serving, staff uniforms, gloves and masks will be changed regularly. All employees will receive up to date Covid PPE training.
- Staff will work in allocated spaced areas to promote appropriate social distancing and prevent face to face contact.
- POS machines will be available for transactions only at the Reception Desk. POS machines will be sanitized between each and every use. When possible touchless payments are advised.
- In order to comply with all Covid_19 rules and regulations, your room will be cleaned every 3rd day
- Some of the facilities i.e coffee and tea makers will be removed (available upon Request) from the rooms following the health protocol.
- Guests are requested to vacate their rooms during housekeeping.
- Turndown service will not be available
- Once rooms are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly, a sticker will be placed outside the room door indicating so. The room will not be given to guests if this sticker is not intact upon arrival at the room.
- Daily deep cleansing of high contact areas such as door handles, switches, fittings and furnishings.
- Rooms will be sanitized with a aerial surface disinfection machine.
- When possible, we will allow a 24 hours gap between the room that has checked out to the room checking in.
- All paper material found in the room will be removed, and hotel directory and information will be available via the room TV.
- All rooms are provided with hand sanitizer dispenser.
- Removal of carpets and decorative pillows as well as bed throws.
- All indoor spaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Water and air testing will be carried out throughout the premises.
- A/C Air ducts, filters and grills will be disinfected upon each arrival, room change and departure.
- Use of industry cleaning disinfectants and protocol for each guest room and public area.
- The mini bar will be disinfected according to protocols before each arrival, all item replacements will be sanitized.
- Meeting rooms will be reduced to a 50% capacity, with a distance of 2 meters between tables.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Live music, entertainment activities and animation will be available following all social distancing measures
- Maximum capacity according to available space of particular store.
- Queueing and appropriate social distancing measures applied.
- Playgrounds and areas will deep cleansed and disinfected every night.
- All precautionary measures will be taken using protective equipment and frequent disinfections.
- All daily outdoor animation will be in accordance to the health protocols.
- Kids activities will take please only at designated outdoor areas
- Monitored operation of Kids activities based on strict health protocol and measures
- Children will be required to regularly sanitize their hands.
- Kids using the playground must always be accompanied by an adult. social distancing and sanitization is required
- It will operate normally with enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures
- Guests must wear face masks during treatments.
- A minimum of 30 minute gaps between sessions to allow for deep cleansing and sanitation.
- The steam bath and sauna facilities are not operational yet. We are still waiting for these services to open as per government guidelines.
- The gym in the resort will operate.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures will apply
- Pre booking ( at reception Desk ) is requires to ensure capacity
- Social distancing is applied
- Maximum guests at any one time depend on the gym’s available floor space
- The gym will be sanitized after each use, and daily disinfection.
- Fitness equipment will be appropriately spaced so as social distancing will be applied.
- Sanitization stations will be available for guests.
BEACH AND POOL
- Beach and pool will have safe distancing, and disinfection.
- A safe distance of 5 meters between sun beds.
- Sun beds, pool areas and equipment will be disinfected between each use.
- Beach towels of exceptional quality are available in your room
- Increased water quality controls.
- Guests are obliged to follow the instructions for showering before using the pools.
- All health protocols will apply.
- All equipment will be disinfected after use.
EMERGENCY ACTION PLAN IN PLACE
- Covid plan of action
- Dedicated Covid trained staff.
- Procedures and protocols in place in case of a guest infection
- Quarantine rooms available
- Room service will be provided to quarantine rooms.