Traveler Information – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our Commitment to You
As we all navigate the unprecedented, extraordinary and evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we want you to know that you always will be our very top priority. We will get through to better times, and we are so grateful you have been by our side to help us realize our mission, and we hope yours, turning vacation dreams into lifelong memories.
Also, deep at our core, is our dedication to the health, safety, and well-being of our guests and our teams. To that end, we fully understand that you have questions about the rapidly changing environment around this situation, and we are committed to sharing clear, up-to-date information about the steps we are taking so when you need to, you can make the most informed decisions.
With a view to offering flexibility to our customers, we have changed our cancellation policy.
Individual bookings with check-in dates up to 18 October 2020, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, can be cancelled or changed free of charge 10 days prior to arrival. Any changes are subject to the hotels’ availability and to variations in the rate. For guest prepayments a Credit Voucher will be issued for the full paid amount which can be used for future reservations to our hotel till October 2021.
All new individual reservations are allowed to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 21 days prior to arrival. Furthermore we require no deposit/prepayment for all new reservations up to 21 days prior to arrival.
We are closely monitoring the latest developments and we are working hard to ensure we meet the health and safety recommendations on hygiene and cleaning when it comes to common spaces and guest rooms. To prevent the spread of coronavirus, we have taken all the necessary additional measures and followed the official instructions issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek government and the Ministry of Health of Greece.
Additional activity includes:
- Continuous communication with our staff to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both front-of-house and back-of-house areas.
- Public surfaces such as front desk, restaurant counters, and dining tables are cleaned multiple times throughout the day. Public touchpoints, such as handrails, railings, elevators buttons, door handles, and knobs, are also cleaned frequently throughout the day along with activities center areas and surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout public and back-of-house locations, such as lobby, outlets, restrooms and work areas. Sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly.
- Food at buffet restaurants is being presented and served in a manner that supports overall health and wellness.
- All departments have implemented hand washing or hygiene procedures to take place multiple times during the staff shift.
- For guests who may feel unwell, we have detailed protocols developed. And if at any point a guest feels ill, they will be asked to return to their room and contact the front desk. The on-site physician will come to the room and assess the situation.
YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Given the new situation caused by Covid-19, we are working to ensure our customers’ wellbeing and peace of mind. Please be aware that, in order to meet our country’s hygiene requirements, there may be some changes to our services or facilities that differ from what is described on the website. Please be aware that all the changes that may occur are only to ensure our customers’ wellbeing and peace of mind. By booking a stay with Portes Lithos Luxury Resort you are expressing your acceptance that some of the hotel’s services or facilities may differ from those described on the website.
Your confidence and support are sincerely appreciated!
We look forward to welcoming you to our property at your earliest convenience!